Have you worked for more than one company during your career and paid into multiple pension schemes?
Pension consolidation can pull all these different pensions together in one place, making it easier to manage for a happy and comfortable retirement.
We can help with additional benefits as follows:
- More control over your retirement income
- Freedom to decide when you want to retire
- Greater tax-free lump sums
- Flexible drawdown
- 100% income to surviving partner or chosen beneficiary
- Provide a legacy for your family and pass 100% of unused pension funds to nominated beneficiaries.
Find out if there is an alternative scheme which offers additional benefits that your current scheme does not provide. Please complete the form below.
Pension Consolidation Service
If you have multiple pensions from previous employment, consolidating pension funds could give you:
More control and flexibility over your money.
The option to decide at what age to retire and how much income you want.
The ability to provide a legacy for your family and allocate 100% of unused pension funds to nominated beneficiaries.